Re: [Xen-devel] Introducing dom0

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 05:12:09PM +0200, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

> with the latest post-RT version, it seems dom0 introduces itself fine.
> However, the introduce call no longer takes a home/path parameter.
>
> How can I set the domain home path with the latest code?

It is now Xenstored's job to do that, so you don't need to pass it a path at
all.  If you need that path yourself, say to configure the guest, then you can
call xs_get_domain_path / send an XS_GET_DOMAIN_PATH message at any time after
calling xs_introduce_domain / sending an XS_INTRODUCE message.

Ewan.