Re: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable / vmx / environment

Hi Stephan

Intel's VT specs are available at:
http://www.intel.com/technology/computing/vptech/
(and have been since early this year)

Hardware is not yet publicly available but many core developers have
been given access to prototypes. The code is available in the -unstable
branch.

Rolf