RE: [Xen-devel] vcpu-pin ?

> I'm I reading this as meaning a single VCPU domain can be
> switch from one 'real' CPU to another and back again?
>
>   vcpu-pin <DomId> <VCpu> <CPUS>    set which cpus a VCPU can use.

SMP domains have multiple VCPUs, so you can specify which VCPU the pin
operation refers to.

The CPUs parameter can actually be a list of eligible physical CPUs.

[NB: I'm actually not sure how useful this command is -- its probably
easier from a user point of view to specify a set of physcial CPUS for a
domain, and have eiher xen or xend allocate VCPUs to eligible physical
CPUs]

Ian