[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-merge] xen subarch

On Monday 10 October 2005 16:15, Ian Pratt wrote:

> We need to revitalise the efforts to get the xen patch into a form that
> we'd be happy submitting to Andrew/Linus. I know everyone's very busy,
> but if we can have a 'big push' over the next couple weeks we might be
> able to get some useful stuff into 2.6.15.

2.6.15? That sounds very optimistic. In theory the merge window
is supposed to be two weeks after release. And I somehow doubt
all the generic reviewing can be done in that time. Later is probably
more realistic.

Since reviewing is probably the big bottleneck anyways I would suggest
to submit what you already have for review ASAP.

-Andi