[Xen-devel] load balancing support in XEN 3.0

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Dhananjay Bapat <dvb115@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:42:25 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 08:36:18 +0000

All,

I am representing a research group working with XEN at The Pennsylvania State University.

1. I also glanced through 'Xen 3.0 and the Art of Visualization' paper that appeared in Linux Symposium. This summaries all the new features in 3.0 version but it doesn't talk about the Cluster Management and Load Balancing. So does that mean that they are not included in initial 3.0 version?

2. Can someone give some details of how this cluster management and load balancing is done with a group of Xen machines?

All the information is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Dhananjay Bapat
Graduate Student
Pennsylvania State University