[Xen-devel] Opteron server and NUMA

Hi all,

I've just gotten a new dual dual-core box at work, and am experimenting with
Xen 3.0 on it.  I've found that I can compile SMP just fine, and it sees all
four processors, but when I add K8 NUMA, the compile breaks.

I've benchmarked tasks taking 50-80% longer than native, and I'm pretty sure
it's because the kernel doesn't know that different processors are closer to
different areas of memory.

Y'all are probably working on it, but I wanted to make sure you were aware
that it's broken.  This box doesn't need to go live for a while yet, so if
you need me to try anything out, I'd be glad to.

Thanks for all your work!

Alex