Re: [Xen-devel] xen 2.0 testing / DMA failure with ivtv-driver

Ok, i'll take the current repository for gentoo and try it again. SuSE
shows me the following msg in syslog after xend start:

Oct  6 13:36:42 linux ifup: No configuration found for xen-br0

But it wouldn't explain why the interface mostly have no function but
sometimes ...

Manuel