[Xen-devel] Please use the upstream xen-unstable for full virtualization

Looks like there is some confusion as to which tree should be used for
full virtualization, i.e. Intel Virtualization Technology.

We believe the base tree (http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg)
should have all the code required, as we expect that 3.0 will be
released soon. And we'll continue to post patches against that tree as
we find bugs or optimizations. Patches are also welcome.

At this point the one Arun was maintaining
(http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/xen-vtx-unstable.hg) is not up to
date.

Jun
---