Re: [Xen-devel] xenstore documentation

If you look at writeDetails in
tools/python/xen/xend/server/DevController.py you'll see the
transactions which cause the back and front ends to get probed.

The transactions contain extra fields as provided by the derived class
specific to the device type and are written into the store in the
locations constructed in the frontendPath and backendPath functions in
DevController.py.  These paths contain the device id string as specified
when you registered your xenbus drivers.

Looking at the current code, it looks like
domainpath/backend/device_class/frontend_uuid/device_id/transaction_stuff_here
for the back-end and and
domainpath/device_id/transaction_stuff_here
for the front-end.

HTH

Harry.