Re: [Xen-devel] ethool for e1000

Ted Kaczmarek wrote:
I recently noticed that after starting xend ethtool no longer work for
my e1000 card. In my 2.X box which is a P4, ethtool is working after
xend start. Same version of e1000 on both boxes.
The unstable box is a
Tyan 2462 SMP, FC4 dom0

The 2.X box is
Dell P330 UP, Centos 4.1 domO
Until xend start ethtool is fine, in both setups I am using the e1000 as
eth0.

Doesn't even work on peth0? Once xend starts, the phydical eth0
interface is renamed to peth0.

thanks,
Nivedita