Re: [Xen-devel] 4kb or 8kb kernel stacks?

On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 18:12 +0000, Chris Bainbridge wrote:
> On 01/10/05, Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > What are the thoughts on using 4KB kernel stacks on dom0's and domU's.
> >
> > I've never played wih the default. I'd be interested to hear how you get
> > on.
>
> I've used 4k kernel stacks on xen with no problems.

Appears that 4k stacks on recent changeset's is the root of my problem
bringing snmp guests on line. I switched to 8k kernel stacks and now I
have no more problem bringing up smp guests.

Is testing with 4k and 8k stacks part of the test suite?

I may be being ignorant here (very likely, hehe), but the changes to irq
handling must have some kind of ramification.

Regards,
Ted