Re: [Xen-devel] mini-os (not a cross post)

  • To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Grzegorz Milos <gm281@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:04:00 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:01:38 +0000

Hi there guys!

I am currently responsible for mini-os. I've recently updated the code to make it work under 32 bit (mini-os was not used for quite some time, almost 2 years if I am correct. Subsequently the changes in the interfaces broke it).

I've started fixing 64-bit version as well, but now I am busy with something else. It will therefore have to wait a little unless you are interested in helping out. I could give you precise list of things than need fixing is such case.

Cheers
Gregor

Dave Olien wrote:
Yes, on x86_64.  One possibility is that the
mini-os I built was from the recent unstable source, but my dom0 kernel
and hypervisor were built from older sources.  There is probably an
incompatbility there.  I'll try again using consistent versions when I get
the time.

Let me know what you find.

Dave