Re: [Xen-devel] Error creating domain - int argument required

I removed the spaces, as suggested by Ted, but no difference.

disk=['phy:hda6,0306,w','phy:hda5,0305,w']

[root@thinkcentre-dom0 xen]# xm create -c vm1.cfg
Using config file "vm1.cfg".
Error: Error creating domain: int argument required

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 15:05 -0700, Ignatia Suwarna wrote:
> Removing the spaces seems to work. Thankss a lot.
>
> I was wondering where can we get other packages for domainU?  I'd like
> to try different guest OS-es.   The host is running on Fedora Core 4.
>

> On 9/21/05, Ted Kaczmarek <tedkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 12:14 -0700, Ignatia Suwarna wrote:
>         > Here is my domU config:
>         > kernel="/boot/vmlinuz- 2.6.12-1.1447_FC4xenU"
>         > memory=64
>         > name="rawhide"
>         > nics=1
>         > disk=['file:/root/fedora.img, sda1, w']
>         > root="/dev/sda1"
>         > extra="rp selinux=0 3"
>         >
>         > I also started over with hda1, since there is /dev/hda1, but
>         it gave
>         > the same error:
>         > Error creating domain, int required.
>         >
>         > Is this a known issue? Or something wrong with my config??
>
>         Try removing the spaces between the brackets on your disk
>         line.
>         Other than that everything flies with the configs  I have.
>
>         Regards,
>         Ted

Regards,

David F Barrera
Linux Technology Center
Systems and Technology Group, IBM

"The wisest men follow their own direction. "
                                                        Euripides