RE: [Xen-devel] (no subject)

  • To: "Christian Limpach" <Christian.Limpach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:07:52 -0700
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:05:46 +0000

Oops, I tried it only using a cross-compiler.  When I compiled
natively on ia64, it is still necessary to specify
LINUX_ARCH=ia64 on the make-line, else I get x86 configs.

I think the fix is to change in buildconfig/Rules.mk from

ifneq ($(ARCH),ia64)
ifneq ($(XEN_TARGET_ARCH),ia64)

I'll roll this fix in at the next merge with xen-ia64-unstable.

Thanks,
Dan