Re: [Xen-devel] Problems creating DomUs with large memory system/PAEenabled

On 22 Sep 2005, at 21:43, Subrahmanian, Raj wrote:

I started xend and when I tried to bring up a virtual machine, the
system crashed.
This is what I see on the serial output.

Please dig deeper if you can. Something is odd here -- you cannot crash on an 'alignment check' in Xen, as that fault can only occur in ring 3, and with the AC flag set in EFLAGS (which it isn't).

That's got to be worth tracking down if this problem is reproducible for you.

 -- Keir