Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to create guest domain AND mm.c/grant_table.c errors

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 10:03:59AM +0100, Chris Bainbridge wrote:

> On 22/09/05, Chris Bainbridge <chris.bainbridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > changeset:   6987:76f4c7ea7602
> >
> > On 21/09/05, Chris Bainbridge <chris.bainbridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > >  # xm create ubuntu -c
> > > Using config file "ubuntu".
> > > Error: Error creating domain: int argument required
>
> ok, cpu=-1 in config fixed this error, as per Kips post.

Thanks, to both you and Kip.  There's a fix on the way for this.

> But the original problem with the block device still persists!
>
> # xm create ubuntu -c
> store_evtchn = 1
> xen_mem: Initialising balloon driver.
> SCSI subsystem initialized
> Grant table initialized
> io scheduler noop registered
> io scheduler anticipatory registered
> io scheduler deadline registered
> io scheduler cfq registered
> loop: loaded (max 8 devices)
> Xen virtual console successfully installed as tty1
> Event-channel device installed.
> xen_blk: Initialising virtual block device driver
> xen_blk: Timeout connecting to device!

When I see this, it clears after a reboot.  Does that work for you?  It would
certainly happen at the moment if you restart xenstored.  Are you doing that?
If not, then we have a problem to chase.

Ewan.