RE: [Xen-devel] When is "physical-device" created in xenstore?

  • To: "Ewan Mellor" <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:06:49 +0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:04:37 +0000

Hi, Ewan,
        Thanks for your description about the work flow. Actually I found the
cause from bad lines in xen-backend.script, which has already been fixed by
Keir several days ago. After removing the bad lines, the "physical-device" can
be created automatically.

Thanks,
Kevin