RE: [Xen-devel] xenblkd/744 error

:-)

> I have the same errors as well,
> it seems like the directory memory or the node target in this
directory
> doesn't exist when trying to read it in the balloon

I see other store "corruption" ie entries disappearing as well.
Sometimes uuid/domid entries for dom0 for example, especially after
domain destruction. The refresh/reaper is probably a bit too eager :(

I think part of the problem is that currently xend uses a mixture of
xstransact style state and xsobj and friends to store information. I
don't understand the xsobj stuff enough to debug this (Christian is
aware of this)

rolf