Re: [Xen-devel] Unexpected error: httplib.BadStatusLine

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 09:27:05PM -0700, Tracy R Reed wrote:

> It would be nice if xm supported --version which includes a version
> number or date in the case of unstable which I can include in bug reports

Hi Tracy,

If you have xend up and running, you can use "xm info", which amongst other
things will give you a line like this:

xen_changeset          : Sat Sep 17 22:34:34 2005 +0100 702e7f173465

The number at the end (which may be much longer sometimes) is the changeset
ID, which you can use as a version reference against the unstable tree.  You
can also put this into the search facility at

http://lxr.xensource.com/lxr-unstable/ident

Cheers,

Ewan.