Re: [Xen-devel] Sending messages from Xen to a domain with VIRQ_DEBUG

Hi Rami,

Good to see you're having fun with the code ;-)

If you just want to log occasional events you might as well use printk.  The
printks won't appear on the console, as you say.  They can either be captured
from the serial line, or you can view them using the "xm dmesg" command.

Cheers,
Mark