RE: [Xen-devel] A weird behavior of xenconsole on XEN/IA64

  • To: "Daniel Hulme" <dh286@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:31:23 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:29:22 +0000

Exactly right. Actually I'm doing the change on IA64 to make domU working.
However there's a period of out-of-sync for xen/ia64 repository, and then after
merging with mainstream, things become different as previous when I did make
multiple domains on IA64 working. So I posted the info here, in case anyone can
see some internal tricks from the phenomenon, based on latest change for
xenconsole. Is there any outstanding usage change regarding xenconsole
recently? I noted some days ago a thread related to xenconsole timeout to allow
creating pty, but seems different as my finding here. ;-(

Thanks,
Kevin