RE: [Xen-devel] NMI with SMP domain causing machine to reboot

  Keir.
  Thanks for your suggestions. I really appreciate your help
  I tried the suggestion for changing context_switch() to call
  __context_switch() uncondicionally , but that
  did not help. I still see the same behavior.
  I was using a debug version of Xen from August 16 when doing my
  experiments until Wednesday when I downloaded the latest source tar
  ball (from sep 7).
  In this new version I have not set the debug flag. I will try this
  on Monday just to confirm that the spontaneous reboot still happens
  in the new version with debug on.

  Thanks

  Renato