Re: [Xen-devel] boot options for xen

On 9 Sep 2005, at 04:16, James Harper wrote:

Does the 'ignorebiostables' command line boot option still do something
in xen? I am finally trying to boot the unstable debian packages on a
proliant 1600 and it gets some way through the linux kernel
initialisation (something about net drivers) and then the screen goes
blank. I had this problem way back in 1.3 with this same machine and the
'ignorebiostables' got it running again. It doesn't seem to do anything
useful now though.

It doesn;t exist as an option any more. You could try nosmp and/or acpi=off on the Xen command line.

 -- Keir