[Xen-devel] Moving on..

Hi All,

Today (September 6th) is my last day at Intel. Working on hardware virtualization support in Xen gave me the opportunity to work with some really great people in the past year.

Because I'm leaving to pursue other opportunities not directly related to virtualization, my involvement in the community will be significantly less than it has been in the last few months.

Thank you all for making this a great learning experience.

        -Arun (arun at sharma-home dot net)