Re: [Xen-devel] Build breakage in vtpm (missing dependency on libgpm)

>Howdy,
>
>The recent vtpm checkin has broken the build for me since it introduces
>a dependency on libgpm.

Ah - didn't spot that since I had it installed on all my machines.

>I'd prefer that we only build vtpm if libgpm is present.  In the very
>least, we should add a check for it if we always want to build it.

Certainly - can you knock up a patch?

[note - the vtpm stuff needs more testing, particularly with save/restore;
if someone is running w/out netgrants it'd be good if they could confirm
it doesn't break save/restore for them]

cheers,

S.