Re: [Xen-devel] [Qeustion] Hypervisor for Embedded System

You know - googling hasn't turned anything up, but I'm certain that that was mentioned somewhere (OLS?). Hmm...

    -Kip

On 8/31/05, Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I heard some vagues rumblings about an ARM port but haven't seen any
> > code. Xen *could* be ported for any of these systems but there hasn't
> > (yet) been sufficient interest from embedded developers wanting to make a
> > port.
>
> The VT-x style extensions to the ARM ISA might spur interest in a port.

!?

Really, I hadn't heard about those...  Where are they coming from (i.e. from
Intel or ARM themselves).  Do you have any linkies?

Cheers,
Mark