Re: [Xen-devel] Aieee! CPU0 is toast...

On 30 Aug 2005, at 13:55, Thomas Kofler wrote:

we use xen (bundled with Fedora Core 4) successfully on  a few servers.
But on one machine after installing then xen dom0 kernel the machines crashes.

We also tried to reduce the physical RAM to 1GByte, booting with the acpi=off and ignorebiostables and nosmp kernel options, and searched in the user/devel
xen mailing lists - but didnt found any further information we could
investigate.

Can you give full boot log of Xen crash? How quickly does the crash occur?

If you cannot get a serial log from the Xen boot, perhaps you can send the dmesg output from booting native Linux on the box.

 -- keir