Re: [Xen-devel] why pdb is out from Xen3.0

pdb is still in xen 3.0.  look in tools/debugger/pdb.
however, i haven't tested it on x86_64, and when i
re-wrote it about a year ago the ability to debug xen
itself was removed (you can still debug domains and
processes).

you should also look at kip's gdbserver in
tools/debugger/gdb.

.a