[Xen-devel] Mercurial on xenbits.xensource.com

Folks,

I've backed off the version of mercurial on xenbits to 0.6b as we've had a number of reports of problems cloning from 0.6c (hg init with 0.5b seems to work, hg clone with 0.6b and 0.6c clients doesn't). We'll investigate the problem and keep you all posted.

James