Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] pae: tlbflush linear page table updates

  Hi,

> Sure?  The patch below fixes it for me.

Uhm, well, it doesn't really fix it.

> The tlbflush stuff is red herring btw, the real difference is
> optimization.  Build with "optimize=n" boot fine, others don't.

While looking into this I've noticed the bug comes and goes away
with the optimization level.  Building with -O1 works fine,
building with -O2 breaks (both with the patch mailed applied).

There might be something wrong with the inline assembler ...

  Gerd

--
panic("it works"); /* avoid being flooded with debug messages */