[Xen-devel] Re: [RFC] move Xen linux header files

> > Where do any arch-dep headers go?  In the patch I'm
> > floating to linux-ia64, they are in, e.g.,
> > include/asm-ia64/xen/*.h
>
> include/asm-$ARCH/mach-xen/*.h is where I've put them for i386.
>
> I use a script which may be the most succinct way to see the change.
> Here's the core of the script:
>
> mv linux-2.6-xen-sparse/include/asm-xen/*.h linux-2.6-xen-sparse/include/xen/

I'm still confused... There are currently two subdirectories
of sparse/include/asm-xen/ that contain the arch-dep headers.
But the above mv command has moved them to include/xen/asm-$ARCH
not include include/asm-$ARCH/mach-xen/

Or is that just a future patch that's not part of this
one?

Also, just one more attempt, then I'll shut up (on
this point anyway)...  xen is not a mach as it is
orthogonal to mach (e.g. could be combined with other
mach's).  E.g. arch-dep includes for ia64 should be
in include/asm-ia64/xen because they may, for example,
run on SGI's sn subarch.

Thanks,
Dan