RE: [Xen-devel] Genapic in 32-bit Dom0 (Was : More Problems booting32-bit Domain 0 on ES7000 x86_64)

Chris,

Is there any way for us to see an early copy of this patch? I think we
need to come up with way for apic_xen to accommodate clustered apics too
or there might be issues running on large systems.

Thanks
Aravindh