Re: [Xen-devel] console problem

On 6 Aug 2005, at 06:45, Li, Xin B wrote:

as you are rewriting consoled, how about renaming it (for ex,
to xenconsoled) ?

now we have xenblkd, xend, xenstored, so if all the xen-related
processes have xen as prefix (which is a good thing), we can see what
is running by just one command "ps|grep xen" :-)

I'm considerign renaming to xenconsd and xencons (instead of consoled and xc_console). The rename is probably best done directly on our repository, rather than waiting for a trivial but noisy patch.

Any dissent? :-)

 -- Keir