RE: [Xen-devel] console problem

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 10:34 -0500, Li Ge wrote:
> I opened a bug(#141) for this yesterday. I am still seeing the problem
> with the latest tree (changeset: 6025).

I, too, am seeing this problem on both an FC3 and a SLES 9 SP2 builds.

[root@dbarrera xen]# xm create -c vm1.cfg
Using config file "vm1.cfg".
Started domain vm1
xc_console: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

The latest changeset on both builds is:
changeset:   6027:69b7c9c3a9fdf22d840132f274f3fa64101a0ed0
tag:         tip
user:        kaf24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date:        Fri Aug  5 10:11:46 2005
summary:     Fix mach2phys table allocation for 32-bit PAE Xen.

> Thanks,
> Li
> Inactive hide details for Li,"Li, Xin B" <xin.b.li@xxxxxxxxx>
>

>                                 "Li, Xin B" <xin.b.li@xxxxxxxxx>
>                                 Sent by:
> xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>                                 08/05/2005 12:43 AM

> aliguori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>                cc
>
> xen-
> devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stefan Berger/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
>
>           Subject
>
> RE: [Xen-devel]
> console problem

Regards,

David F Barrera
Linux Technology Center
Systems and Technology Group, IBM

"The wisest men follow their own direction. "
                                                        Euripides