Re: [Xen-devel] More Problems booting 32-bit Domain 0 on ES7000 x86_64

>I saw a similar problem when trying to boot 32-bit Xen 3.0 (unstable -
>latest pull from hg) on an x86-64 box
>running 32-bit FC3.  In my case, Xen booted, and then Dom0 got into some
>kind of hung state.  The
>last boot message on my screen (I was not using serial console) was
>"Freeing unused kernel memory:
>340K".

I found out why I had this problem.  Xen could not mount the partitions
correctly.  After building a proper initrd and using it (adding it to
the /boot/grub/grub.conf file for Xen), I have been able to boot Dom0
all the way up to the login prompt. :-)

Regards,
Khoa