Re: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-tools] [RFC] xm interface proposed changes

> > sched-list might be useful to also expose the current
> > scheduler, and provide a graceful failure message if you try
> > to run a command for the wrong one.
>
> Yep. I think (hope?) 'xm info' reports this.

Not last time I checked.  There is a dom0 op that gets the current sched ID
(although not a textual name, so some kind of mapping needs to be done).  I
guess this could either be rolled into the info ops, or extended in place.
Either makes sense.

Cheers,
Mark