[Xen-devel] Re: Developer help on freenode

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 12:42:03PM +0000, Rob Levin wrote:
> To the Developers,
>
> Freenode has a small Xen channel there (24 users) called ##xen, per freenode
> channel naming policy, to denote its unofficial nature. You know better than
> I how popular Xen is becoming; it would help a lot if our 20,000+ local
> users could get the benefit of your expertise from time to time. If you want
> to assist, just bring up an IRC client, join irc://irc.freenode.net/##xen
> (irc.freenode.net, channel ##xen) and answer questions whenever you have a
> bit of time.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
>
> Regards,
>

> Robert Levin
> Executive Director, PDPC
> ----
> Peer-Directed Projects Center
> 10100 Main Street #31 / Houston, Texas 77025-5237 USA
> Ph. +1.832.4768694

FYI,

There is already a #xen IRC channel on irc.oftc.net, which does provide a
lot of help to people using Xen.  It would be nice if any addition IRC
channel, like on freenode, would add the address to what is the defacto
channel on irc.oftc.net to their /topic.

        -Sean