Re: [Xen-devel] Can a DomU map memory of Dom0? by some authorization?

> If so, how to do that? Can grant tabl be used to achieve this goal?

This should be possible using grant tables: dom0 can notify Xen that it wants
to grant foreign access to one of its pages, then pass the grant reference to
the domU.  The domU can, in turn, present this reference to Xen as a
capability allowing it to map that page.

Be aware that this is not the "normal" way to do things, though - it is more
usual for dom0 to map memory provided by guests.  The only exception to this
I know of is in my work on the universal page cache, where domUs are
permitted to access (portions of) dom0's page cache directly.

Cheers,
Mark