[Xen-devel] question about monitoring memory usage of guest OS

Hello,

I'm trying to find a method to get information about the memory usage
(remark: not the amount of reserved memory of the domain, I mean the
amount of memory which is really currently in use) of a guest OS to have
the information available in domain 0. I made some experiments with
xc_domain_getfullinfo. Is there any other, maybe easier way?

thanks in advance &

regards,

Jonas Appel