Re: [Xen-devel] Context Switching

> Is /proc/stat in Dom0 valid for all domains and the hypervisor?

I guess /proc/stat in Dom0 is only valid for Dom0 since the cpu info
appears specific to Dom0 only.  In addition, other stuff in the /proc
filesystem
for a domain (cpuinfo, meminfo, etc.) are only specific to that domain
only.  Having said that, I am not sure about the info on context switching
and interrupt stuff given by /proc/stat....Anyone has more definitive ideas
?
I'd like to know, too, since I am new to this project.  Thanks.

Regards,
Khoa