Re: [Xen-devel] Status of ioemu code in unstable?

John Byrne <john.l.byrne@xxxxxx> writes:

> A few more questions. Does the VGA emulation require VT-x?

Yes.

> Could the xen console changes be removed and a consistent model for
> the console be used?

Well, first we'll need a paravirtual framebuffer driver.  Shouldn't be
that hard, I did something simliar for UML some time ago.

I think a console terminal should better be mapped to a virtual serial
port than a linux virtual console, that tends to be work better.

  Gerd