From: James Bulpin [mailto:james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 3:11 PM
To: Keir Fraser
Cc: Wolinsky, David; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] What happened?

The other thing to watch out for is the history (hg history and web
interface) is ordered by the date the changeset was applied to the
repository in question rather than when it was first checked into a
repository (the latter being the date field in the history). Changesets
5792 to 5804 were made to the IA64 tree a while ago. They were merged
with the main tree on Friday which is why you see a break in the date
ordering.

James

Keir Fraser wrote:

> On 17 Jul 2005, at 14:33, <David_Wolinsky@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> What happened to xenbits... After change set 5792, it seems to be
time
>> retarded... what's the possibility of something like this breaking
Xen?