Re: [Xen-devel] What happened?

On 17 Jul 2005, at 14:33, <David_Wolinsky@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

What happened to xenbits… After change set 5792, it seems to be time retarded… what's the possibility of something like this breaking Xen?  I ask, because I had a stable system and now its back to the state is was a week ago… (I am only sshed in so I can't give more detailed info).

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with xenbits. I just cloned a fresh copy of it and it looks up to date.

If you pull new changesets into an existing local repository, you do need to 'hg update' to make your check-out copy match the latest version.

 -- Keir