Re: [Xen-devel] problem to search xen-devel archive

Curious. Well, I'm glad it's working for you now. Nothing has changed on the server for several days. It's possible you hit it while it was reindexing (and it's likely that mharc blows away the old index when it starts creating the new) but that operation is usually very short so unlikely to be seen more than once.

J.

Xuehai Zhang wrote:
James,
I tried a moment ago and found it works now. Quite strange.
When I sent out the email yesterday, I tried terms like "DMA" and it just
returns me blank page.
Xuehai