Re: [Xen-devel] PageReserved ?

On 15 Jul 2005, at 19:26, aq wrote:

This looks a little bit strange to me: Low/High-mem is 0K, and that
indicates from 51200K up (Current allocation) to 70MB, all the pages
are reserved, which means I cannot balloon memory (?). Anybody knows
why so much memory are reserved?

Add a 'mem=' line to your kernel command line (e.g., 'mem=100M' should work I think). That will ensure the domain makes itself a big enough memory map to increase its memory reservation.

 -- Keir