Re: [Xen-devel] clock skew?

On 12 Jul 2005, at 06:11, Leendert van Doorn wrote:

As part of eating your own dog food I tend to do Xen development and testing on the same box. Since a week or so I've been seeing a lot of make clock skew detected warnings. Especially after I run some Xen intensive workloads (for example, graphics from a VT domain to ioemu in dom0 which generates a
lot of I/O requests).  Anyone else seeing this?

Where do the timestamps that are in the future originate from? (i.e., is time going backwards on a single box, perhaps across reboot, or is it just significantly lagging behind the clocks on some other boxes on your network, perhaps because of ntp problems?).

 -- Keir