From: Ian Pratt [mailto:m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 12:47 PM
To: Wolinsky, David; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Lot's of OOPS

> Here's the log... I'm running 1 VM in Linux domain....

Do you mean dom0 plus 1 other domain?

CONFIG_SMP got enabled by default recently, but I'd be slightly
surprised if that was the problem as a bunch of people had tested it
pretty hard. Similarly for CONFIG_HIGHMEM4G.

It would be great if you could try and get a simple recipe to reproduce.

Thanks,
Ian