RE: [Xen-devel] Re: IDLE domain is scheduled more than dom0

Academically, this may not be a bug, but I think its
fair to argue that domain0 should be a special case
for using "slack" CPU time, at least by default.

Indeed, an argument could/should be made that the
whole concept of an idle domain should go away
entirely.

Dan