Re: [Xen-devel] E1000 hanging

On 2 Jul 2005, at 11:33, peter bier wrote:

   Addmitedly I all of this with xen.2.0.5. I used the 2.0.6 hypervisor
without recompiling the kernel and it showd the same behavior. I tried
xen-unstable yesterday, but the kernel failed to initialize and the
last message I got was infroming that it was initializing the sata-disks.
It hung and showed now devices.

This is interesting -- probably we are messing up ACPI initialisation and mis-routing your SATA controller's IRQ line. Comparing verbose output from xen+xenlinux to that you get from native linux would be interesting.

 -- Keir