Re: [Xen-devel] pae support

Wim Coekaerts <wim.coekaerts@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> any update on where pae support is ?  thanks :)

I'm working on it, see the patches on this list this week ;)

Dom0 boots fine finally seems to work stable for me with the tlbflush
bug pinned yesterday.  NX works too.  I'll resync with latest -bk and
upload patches later today.

Next item on my todo list is to finish the hypercall interface
changes, these really must go in before 3.0.  Patches for xen and
xenolinux are there already, tools are not updated yet.

Following work items: DomU boot in PAE mode (tools work).  Find and
fix the bugs which trigger with more than 4 GB installed.  Ideally
that should be finished before 3.0 as well so 3.0 ships with basic PAE
support.

After that: Make shadow mode work (needed for suspend/resume and
migration).

Hope that helps,

  Gerd

--
panic("it works"); /* avoid being flooded with debug messages */